Tuesday 26 July 2011

Mikey Mike


 

Mikey Mike

 

Today was the day Michael came and I was pleased to see him because I think hes a cool dude. It was a typical sunday minus my mums cooking and premirship football in the morning but I got over it.

I must admit I was in an absoloutly dreadful mood and every little thing was annoying me. Michael had arranged a meeting which would durate 1 hour and a half and I was not amused.

Michaels meeting/ speech was the best thing iv heard in a very long time. It shed light on alot of things he basically outlined low motivations and high ones. For example fear and anger are low motivations which can get in the way of the high motivations which we are actually trying to acheive. I completly took in everything he said and it changed my outlook on everything for the better thanks mikey!

After the meeting my day was spent watching avatar lol






No comments:

Post a Comment