Saturday 6 August 2011

I have this poem for you all today,

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:3.0
FN:Michael Hamilton
ORG:Share Think and Act cic
EMAIL;type=INTERNET;type=HOME;type=PREF:michael@sharethinkact.co.uk
END:VCARD

Hello everyone Im Aaron and I have this poem for you all today,

Which lets you know about the wonderful time Iv had throughout my stay,
Iv  travelled from London and haven't seen it for 6 days,
I miss my mum but Ill be OK,
I packed my bags and flew on a plane,
Ive enjoyed the sun and embraced the rain,
Iv seen lizards and iv seen wild dogs,
Iv seen mosquito's and leaping frogs,
Iv seen things that im not used to
Iv been with you kids and you've helped me pull through,
Iv been to the market and seen how mad it is,
Iv helped to teach you superlatives and comparatives,
Iv come in the morning and seen you all smile,
When you have learnt something new it makes my day worthwhile,
The day I leave I will be awfully hurt ,
Forever in my heart Refuge Primary School Baptist Church.

No comments:

Post a Comment